Data Radio (2 to 4 km range) upgrade package is specifically for those who are already flying the FY41AP and PANDA2.
The size and transmitting power (100 mW) of this Data Radio makes it perfect for small to medium sized planes and multirotors.
• RC receiver connecting wires & plugs for Remote Adapter;
• 1 x Autopilot Remote Adapter;
• 2 x FY602 Data Link 2.4 GHz, 100 mWatt 2 to 4 km range:
• All the required wiring to complete the set-up.;
This Ground Control Station (GCS) hardware upgrade is geared towards existing owners of FY Autopilot systems (FY-DOS, FY31AP, FY 41AP).
All included hardware will upgrade your FY-Autopilot for bi-directional digital communication between your aircraft and your field computer.
The major attributes includes:
• Display telemetry via FY-GCS on your field computer screen;
• Real time flight path display and parameter download to your computer for playback later;
• Instant play back of your flight route on Google Earth (GE) Map;
• Activation of auto circling by the click of your mouse anywhere on the displayed GE Map;
• Automated Return to Base in case of Radio Data Link failure;
FY606 Hardware Introduction Click here.
Download and Driver Site Click here.