Long range Data Radio upgrade package is specifically for FY41AP and PANDA2.
High transmitting power (2000 mWatt !) not recommended for small UAVs.
• RC receiver connecting wires & plugs for Remote Adapter;
• 1 x Autopilot Remote Adapter;
• All the required wiring to complete the set-up.;
This Ground Control Station (GCS) hardware upgrade is geared towards existing owners of FY Autopilot systems.
All included hardware will upgrade your FY-Autopilot for bi-directional digital communication between your aircraft and your field computer.
The major attributes includes:
• Display telemetry via FY-GCS on your field computer screen;
• Real time flight path display and parameter download to your computer for playback later;
• Instant play back of your flight route on Google Earth (GE) Map;
• Activation of auto circling by the click of your mouse anywhere on the displayed GE Map;
• Automated Return to Base in case of Radio Data Link failure;
FY605 Hardware Introduction Click here.
Download and Driver Site Click here.